How would your life be different if you had more confidence?
There is a Confidence Revolution here at Blueprint. Next in a sequence of offerings is The Confidence Course starting June 12th.
This telecourse is designed to help you develop genuine confidence to perform better in your career & relationships.
Perhaps you would like to be more effective working with clients, building your business, seeking a relationship, starting an important project, parenting, or socializing.You may have an upcoming interview, presentation or event, or are considering a change. Perhaps you would like to be more focused & engaged, self-accepting, or authentic in your relationships.
Confidence helps you to be more of the person you want to be.
The 4-week course addresses the following:
Class #1 (june 12)
- Identifying how your life would be different if you had more confidence ("The Life Change List") and pinpointing which of the five main causes of low self-confidence may apply to you in a particular area
- Uncovering your thoughts that cause worry, self doubt, shyness and fear
- Practicing a variety of tools to detach from thoughts that sabotage your confidence
- Clarifying your values, the person you want to be in your life, what matters most to you
- Handling fear and anxiety so they have less impact on you
- Building shame resilience
- Being present, mindfully engaging
- Taking confident action
Questions? I would love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview: This course is not about controlling your feelings, thinking positive thoughts or "faking it." It's about pulling your time & energy from managing perception and putting it into doing what matters.It's about being who you want to be and making your life work. And it's going to be fun!
"Your approach to confidence is very innovative and groundbreaking/paradigm-shifting" -Kim, lawyer in Ontario, Canada